The past 30 days have been stupid crazy - much like everyone else's life these days!
In the past 30 days, the following has occurred in and around our small world:
1. I "re-furbished" the backyard fort, added a new roof, slide, and swing!
2. Ben and his lovely date, Marissa went to Prom
3. Seth became 25 years old, and we celebrated his birthday!
4. My mother's first cousin's grandson got drafted by the Dallas Cowboys!
5. Seth and Arley closed on their first house - exciting days ahead for them!
6. BBC moved its PM Sunday Service to the new Hudson Hall.
7. I traveled to New York City to visit Redeemer Presbyterian Church!
(I'm convinced I am supposed to be a Presbyterian)
8. Matt (and a team of 4 other Samford students)
won the Regions Bank New Venture Challenge
(a business plan competition for Samford students) - how exciting!
9. Ben had his Spring Band Concert - outstanding!
10. BBC had a Missions Celebration Service - part of which we honored ReConstruct!
11. Ben had his Spring Band Banquet - he won (2) awards!
12. We celebrated Mother's Day with a fantastic lunch cooked by Paul -
then Karla celebrated by going to see Star Trek!
13. Elliott discovered the trampoline, and wishes to make it his new home!
14. Seth finished his LifeWay Fuge Camp Videos - they are all outstanding!
15. Matt has a new job - (in addition to mowing lawns for David Moody all summer)!
16. Seth premiered his film, The Time Closet
at the Western Kentucky Film Festival!
17. I created a "When I Die" file - everyone should have one - seriously!
18. I had knee surgery
19. Because of my knee surgery, we missed the James Taylor Concert last night
(major bummer) I hope J&M enjoyed it in our place!!
20. Someone ran into the back of our Expedition
21. Ben ran into the back of another person's car
22. Karla "had" to get a new phone - she has now discovered "Twitter"
So, where do I begin to blog about (22) things in (30) days? I can't, and I won't.
Sometimes I'm better off making a list, and moving on - just grateful for a life that is anything but boring!