Saturday, May 30, 2009

Watching My Friend Have The Time Of His Life!


Last Friday evening, Karla and I attended the Nashville Symphony concert as guests of our dear friend, Billy Ray Hearn.

Being with Billy Ray and his wife, Nancy is always special, but this particular evening was extra special.

A few weeks earlier, at a fund-raiser for the Symphony, one of the items that donors could "bid on" was an opportunity to CONDUCT THE SYMPHONY!!!

Well, Billy Ray WON, and here is my best effort to capture his "moment" using my cell phone camera - (keep in mind they do NOT allow photography during Symphony concerts, so I probably broke several rules, but I don't care!)

It was such a wild ride watching him conduct! I was thrilled for my friend, and he did an outstanding job!!!

Way to go Billy Ray!