Wednesday, October 25, 2006
A Resilient Life - Part 3 of 6
Sorry to not keep this going at least daily - life keeps getting in the way.
Here are the questions 40-somethings are asking - maybe not aloud - but trust me, they are asking them:
1. Who was I as a child?
2. What powers back then influence the kind of person I am today?
3. Why do some people seem to be doing better than I?
4. Why am I often disappointed with myself and others?
5. Why are limitations beginning to outnumber options?
6. Why do I seem to face so many uncertainties?
7. What can I do to make a greater contribution to my generation?
8. What would it take to pick up a whole new life-calling in life and do the thing I've always wanted to do?