Thursday, October 26, 2006

Part 4 of 6 - A Resilient Life - 50-somethings

Some of these hit a little too close to home.......

50-somethings find themselves wondering how many years are left......

Here some additional questions 50-somethings are asking:

1. Why is time moving so fast? (because it is moving so fast!)
2. Why is my body becoming unreliable?
3. How do I deal with my failures and my successes?
4. How can my spouse and I reinvigorate our relationship now that the children are gone? (and I'm not so sure "a naked room" is the answer - and that is only funny if you have seen the movie, "Failure To Launch"!!)
5. Who are these young people who want to replace me? (I would add - and why do they insist on calling me Mr. Worley?)
6. What do I do with my doubts and fears?
7. Will we have enough money for retirement years if there are health problems and economic downturns?