Saturday, June 12, 2010
10 More Things Currently Making HUGE Impressions On My Life
1. This photo of my grandson - a nap after the beach is the best!
2. Karla's new office at church - we actually rode to/from work together last week - WOW!
3. Our new summer intern - Elias Anderson from Liberty University
4. My college roommate, Chris Wommack's visit to Nashville this week!
5. Lunch with David Hamilton and hearing all about his trip this weekend to Californiw to experence the premiere of his latest Disney project this weekend - You HAVE to see -
THIS VIDEO INCREDIBLE!!!!!
6. Carol Cymbala (Director of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir) being our guest in Wednesday night's choir rehearsal - but Jason Michael Webb may have "stolen the show"....but then Sister Jean may have made the greatest impression - she is 73 years old, an original member of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, and travels everywhere with Carol as her prayer support and friend!
7. Hearing from someone (this week) for the first time in 33 years!!
8. Lunch with Dick & Mel Tunney - what an incredible ministry team they are!
9. Meeting with a 25-year-old who has one of the most incredible futures ahead of them!
10. Completely fired up about our services tomorrow - June 13