Sunday, June 25, 2006

Teenagers In The House


I sent a note to a friend today (one whom I have not seen in years), and told him that I now had two teenagers in the house!

All I can say is "good grief"! Where did the time go? I know everyone says that, but it's true.

This photo of Ben (left - duh), and Matt is of course priceless if you are their parent. If not, well.....you can read someone else's blog instead of mine.

When you work in the same church for as long as I have been at Brentwood, you see kids grow up right before your eyes. It never ceases to get to me......I can't believe there are people in my choir who were kids just not that long ago.....

Well, enjoy them - everyday - enjoy them, and thank God for them as gifts on loan for a period of time that only He chooses....

Oh, BTW, if you were thinking "oh, how cute" when you viewed the above photo, then check this one out - amazing how quickly the "mood" changes, and oh, what a look from Matt!!