Saturday, August 04, 2007

Please Pray For Ify

I am somewhat overwhelmed this evening.

One of only (4) seniors "to-be" (when school begins one week from Monday) on my son Matt's basketball team at school was involved in a one-car horrific accident this morning less than one mile from where I live.

He is in critical condition tonight, having had surgery to relieve pressure on his spine from a broken bone in his neck. We have no idea when he will respond from what the doctors consider a successful surgery.

If you read this, would you simply stop and pray for Ify (pronounced - "ee'-fee").

I have had Ify in my car so many times giving him a ride home from games. He is a wonderful kid, and this is so tragic. I spoke with his mom tonight. She was brave.

I just pray for God to move and work in His most powerful, mysterious, and healing ways in this so that many, many people can see how great He truly is.

thank you....