Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Me And My Gang


Apologies for the long dry spell from blogville.....

I read on one of my favorite blogs the list of top selling CD's from last year. I was somewhat surprised that #2 on that list was Rascal Flatts.

I don't know why I was surprised except that it just confirms that I need to pay more attention to this pop culture in which I live. If I did, I would realize these guys are something!

Their most recent CD - Me and My Gang sold 3,479,994 CD's. Good grief - that's more than a truck load of discs......

If that isn't enough, consider this -

My friend, Neil Thrasher wrote or co-wrote (5) songs on that CD. Can we all say a collective WOW!?

Have fun doing that math and figuring out how much more wealthy Neil is as a result of these incredible accomplishments! It could not happen to a greater guy!

So, congratulations Rascal Flatts and congratulations Neil!